[nadpis_h1 text=“Info on personal data protection“]
The operator of this website is Josef Litvan, Hrabice 53, 385 01, Vimperk, IČ 49006789, DIČ: CZ6310260880, hereinafter only (administrator)
What personal data do we process for natural / legal persons – users:
– name surname
– user nickname
– The user’s email address
– IP address
1. If a comment is added to the article, the above data will be processed in order to identify the author of the paper and insert / approve the comment
2. If the inquiry is sent via the form, the e-mail address, name, surname or nickname will be processed in order to answer the interviewer.
Approval of consent / you grant consent for processing for an indefinite period.
3. In the case of an application for inclusion in the database of users with the distribution of emails about news and events, the e-mail address will be processed into the database for sending business messages.
4. The IP address is processed for the purpose of protection against Spam or cyberattack on the website and its social networks.
5. In the case of a request for the addition of new „accommodation“, other publicly available information about the subject is processed.
Approval of consent / you grant consent to processing and registration for an indefinite period.
The registered user can revoke his consent and cancel his registration at any time.
The processing of the above data is performed by the administrator or the current provider of email distribution.
The above methods of data collection are only for answering a question via a form or user registration to subscribe to a news magazine / emailing or to include a new accommodation facility on the website.
Why we process personal data:
See above, we process and record personal data only for our needs, basic information about the user, sending a news magazine about news and events on the web, sending marketing messages or as protection against Spam and cyberattack.
When entering the website for the first time / user registration, it is necessary to accept the conditions. If you do not accept, you will see an acceptance field for each visit.
We do not provide personal data to other persons outside the EU.
Personal data is processed and recorded in our internal system and databases.